Freitag, 1. Juni 2018

ME.


Hey you, 

No real introduction today and this time in english because I wanted to say some really important things I wrote by myself.

Here we go.. 

I was always the person who felt insecure about herself. 
I was afraid to wear what I want because I did not want people to judge me. 
I couldn’t talk to strangers or in front of people because I was afraid to say the wrong things. 
I wore the clothes everyone else wore to be sure no one was talking about me and to not be different. 
I was always afraid when I did something.. even eating in front of people was a huge issue for me. 
It was just the way I did things. 
Being different was horrible for me. 
Difference meant for me they notice you and talk bad behind your back.
When people were laughing near me I thought they were laughing about me. 
I did not let most people in my life or near me because I was afraid they might see me the way I see myself. 
{And I literally hated myself}
I hated to be in the center of a conversation. 
I even hated to state my opinion when I actually really wanted to. But I never wanted people to judge me for who I am as a person.
More specifically I hated myself for being myself so I tried to be someone I actually was not.
I thought my appearance was just not necessary needed for anyone. 
I thought no one cares about me even though there were always so many nice people who stood by my side when I felt like I was alone. 
People who went trough the hardest times of my life with me. 

Then I finally and somehow realized how important it is to not be sorry about yourself. 
You should accept yourself. 
You have to live the rest of your life with yourself and sometime you need to realize that treating yourself the right way is important. 
Selflove is so important for your mentality and happiness. 
You should not apologize for how you talk, walk, laugh, dress and look. 
That‘s just you and you have the right to do what you want no matter what people think about you. 
There are so many people in this world who really love you for how you really are. 
They want you and your real self and no fake version of yourself. 
Try to love yourself everyday a little more and see how much changes and how happy you will be. 
You will finally enjoy life again. 

Please always remember that you are beautiful just the way you are and the right people love you for who you are. 

































{Details}:
Kleid - H&M 
Bralette - Hollister (Gilly Hicks)
Tasche -  H&M 
Kette - Tiffany&Co 
Uhr - Daniel Wellington 
Armband - Tiffany&Co 
Schuhe - Puma


I love YOU so much. ❤️



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen